FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Thursday, July 1, 2010

SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS-SHOTS-SHOTS!!!

Thursday's Shot of the Week comes all the way from Orlando, FL. A few guys who were hell-bent on drinking way too much showed me this one. I have no idea why, but it is called THE DIRTY MEXICAN PRIEST. I hope to God it is called that because someone, somewhere drank too many of them and woke up next to a dirty Mexican priest. Buenos días, señor chiki-chiki! Quieres desayuno? Ingredients: 1 part Patron Cafe 1/2 part Bailey's Irish Cream Pour Patron Cafe in a shooter and float the Bailey's on top, so that the two are layared. Then get drunked up. P.S.! I Just watched the video for the LMFAO 'shots shots shots' song, and realized that the tall goofy guy jumping around the pool with the super-soaker-laffy-taffy is the guy who got knocked out by Mitt Romney! I knew he was smarter than he looked! I'm flying out to L.A. at the end of the month, and I am praying to God that someone note-worthy gets on the same flight, cause I'm gonna drop that motherfucker and start screaming my blog's http address. I don't care if it's a woman, say if Jenna Bush gets on the plane, I'm gonna fist fight her and then maybe the son of fuzzy blog will get more hits than people who just came here by accident because they Google'd "TV Sony fuzzy." Oh plus I got a TON of hits from Africa on that FBI Yahoo E-mail scam blog post from a month ago. They must be pissed that I blew up their spot

No comments:

Post a Comment