FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

BRING ME THE FUNNY CONTEST IS OVER, DECISION BY KNOCK OUT

Alright so it may seem like I'm slobbin on C40's nob right now, especially considering he's about to be announced as website of the week (so stay tuned), but I have to declare this week's BRING ME THE FUNNY CONTEST over by knock out, DOWN GOES FRAZIER!! I have to revisit my earlier post where C40 conceded from the race because I realized that he wasn't actually "conceding;" he is just so modest and humble in victory. He makes it look EZ. I mean, this is gonna earn him accolades from the 6th Man Award, MVP, Pulitzer Prize, maybe even The 7th Man Award. I'm disappointed in myself because it took me a second viewing, because the first time I watched it while half-asleep. Without a doubt this video of the Monkey face-raping a frog while Double Rainbow guy's voice is dubbed over it is the funniest video of the week. I just ate a big ol' calzone with a side of fish 'n chips with my brother and watched this video again, I laughed so hard I almost threw up. I think that this video is our generation's version of when you listen to Dark Side Of The Moon while watching The Wizard of Oz... everything syncs up perfectly. When the monkey first gets his little monkey in and starts moaning "Oh My God's"... Then the guy starts wailing at the same time the monkey starts wailing. and the "WOOOOOOOOOO!!!" is at the EXACT moment the monkey starts hurricaning that poor little frog. I got goosebumps and cried laughing at the same time. I mean, if C40 keeps bringing the heat like this, nobody has a chance. I don't want to say the 'D' word just yet, but I think right now is the beginning of some kind of era. Right now the only thing anyone can do is look to place second on Friday. Sidenote: I'm gonna start saying "Oh Yeah--Double Rainbow---ALL THE WAY!" right when I start having sex. My girlfriend already banned from from saying "Booyeah" whenever we get naked and I've been looking for another go-to phrase... I think I just found it. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWHOOWHOOWHOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment