FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BACK TO THE FUTURE WAS YESTERDAY!

It was just brought to my attention that Back To The Future happened yesterday:

___:press play and let this groove in the background while you read:____ Back To The Future defined American culture. It had everything you wanted in a movie. It combined music with comedy. Science with fiction. Action/adventure with Black-Man-Overcomes-Adversity-to-become--THE MAYOR! I'm pretty sure this movie did for skateboarding what Freddy Adu was supposed to do for American Soccer. If BTTF comes on the TV, the clicker gets put down. Sometimes if I get bored I'll just run around town grabbing people by their collars screaming "SAVE THE CLOCK TOWER!!" it's a solid half-hour of fun. ...the POWER of Love, is a curious thing... Back To The Future is a movie that made me feel like those people who watched Avatar and wanted to kill themselves. Life is empty if you can't travel back in time, invent skateboarding, save your Mom from being raped and then rock a Prom's socks off with Johnny B Goode...and save a clock tower. The only blemish this franchise has was its Nintendo game. Now, little known fact (because it's not worth a shit) I am the best videogamer ever.(exaggeration) I have never lost...I've gotten screwed, but I've never lost. My current game is Worms on Xbox Live, and I'm one of the best players in the world...because only about 25 people play the game, but that's not important. What is important is that I spend most of my free time playing videogames. I'm even crossing my fingers that the first job interview I walk into that an aged, groomed business man will walk me into his office, sit me down, pull out my resume and look it over. Then his eyebrows will perk up and he'll ask, "Mr. Fuzzy, it says here that your Modern Warfare 2 Kill to Death Ratio is a 1.32?" "Well, yeah it's up there, and that counts all the nights when I got too drunk and team killed." "That's what this corporation needs...killers. High GPAs are for losers. " Then a sack of gold will fall into my lap,... but the one game in history I could not beat was Back To The Future for Nintendo. I don't even know what it looks like past Level 2. The Cafe sucked with Biff and the boys throwing soda bottles off my face. I think I beat Level 1 once and then got onto a street where there were oil slicks, benches, dogs, sewer caps flying at you. It was impossible.

3 comments:

  1. That game was as tough as the "Who Framed Roger Rabbit Game" Shit made no sense. I just walked around punching women in the face until I found the yellow car and drove around...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think back in those days the Japanese were still sore about those nukes and were actively trying to drive America's youth insane with some of those games. But now that they own us via debt, they make games really easy so that we stay calm and submissive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved this movie with all my heart no matter what age i'm at. i remember the video game and needed my elder statesmen of a brother to make any progress. what i think you didn't pay enough attention to was 'date rape' biff. you commented on it briefly, but hey lets be honest. when we were 10 watching this movie not a one of us noticed the fact that biff was a rapist, a racist, and a pyschopathic murderer. he may be bordering on socipath. so lets remember the times that our childhood innocence is lost when we watch movies from our youth. like tim said 'who framed roger rabbit' lets remember that eddie valiant was a ragging alcholic that probably died of cirrhosis of the liver

    ReplyDelete