FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Thursday, July 22, 2010

THURSDAY-SHOT-WITH-A-BASEBALL-BAT!

For this week's shot I ask a little trust from you, because it is the Peanut Butter Jelly Time shot. No one EVER believes me that this shot tastes EXACTLY like a PB&J sandwich but it does...if your Mom was trying to kill you and made your PB&Js with just a hint of paint thinner so that investigators could never find such tiny traces of the poison that killed you. INGREDIENTS: Frangelico (the monk) Chambord Let these two mingle on ice together until nice and frostay. This is one of those things that once you do it, you'll know why, but until you try it you won't believe that it's actually good. Like I used to eat at Wendy's and get three 5-piece chicken nuggets and one large chocolate frosty. Then I'd dip the nugs in the frost and eat it. I called it "The Frost Bite." People at the restaurant looked at me like I was special needs (like anyone who eats inside a Wendy's is in a position to judge) But then again, I started dipping everything in the frosty; french fries, the #6 spicy chicken sandwich, even JBC's. Even my converted friends would slap the JBC out of my hands and tell me I needed help.

No comments:

Post a Comment