FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A MONSTER ADDICTION

BOSS: C'mon man, you can't show up to work like this anymore Wally! WALLY: I'm fine man, i'm ffiiine mmmmm BOSS: Those bags under your eyes are so big you'd have to check em at Logan. I can't keep making excuses for you. WALLY: I just had a long night last night, I'm good. BOSS: Were you messed up when you did those Coollatta ads? WALLY: It was time to make the donuts baby. BOSS: Wally go get some fresh air and w--- WALLY: gimmie them tittieeeess! FEMALE EMPLOYEE: No! Wally, Stop it! WALLY: Cookie Monster wants some milk bitch BOSS: That's it, I'm calling the cops! WALLY: Fuck the Police, fuck the police just tryin to get down My hopes in writing this hard-hitting, short fictional piece of another Red Sox member goin to rehab, is that you will never be able to look at the giant billboard ad again without thinking that Wally is messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment