FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Monday, July 12, 2010

PRINCE HAS SPOKEN

(Yahoo.com) "The Internet's completely over," Prince declared to England's Daily Mirror, sounding like he's ready to party not quite like it's 1999, but more like '79. "I don't see why I should give my new music to iTunes or anyone else [digitally]. They won't pay me an advance for it, and then they get angry when they can't get it....All these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you." What a fucking idiot. I can't believe I didn't realize this before now. The internet is a thing of the past! Global communication? Instant information sharing? Those things are like rubbing sticks together. Thank GOD Prince is around to point this out, matter of fact just thank Prince...same entity. Look, while some people might say "Prince is bananas," I think that if anyone can distinguish between a passing fad and a trend with staying power when he sees it is Prince. Think about it; doesn't everyone wear frilly blouses nowadays? Haven't most people you know replaced their given names with symbols? I mean NO ONE watches Dynasty anymore. And, c'mon people, "numbers?" Who needs em? Just dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment