FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Saturday, February 20, 2010

MITT ROMNEY LAUNCHES PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE

What is happening? First a 67 year old guy beats down a younger ex-con on a bus and now Mitt Romney bitch slaps a rapper on a plane? Is this some kind of Twilight Zone episode? How did these old guys get super powers that they're using on all forms of public transportation? But actually, I think that this rapper might be smarter than he looks (not very hard). What I'm saying is that if I am a no talent ass clown rapper and a high profile former Presidential candidate sits behind me, I'm going to provoke the shit out of him until he grabs me and then I'm gonna go flailing at him screaming assault. The only bad press is no press. Except for maybe press about getting your ass kicked by an old guy. That's bad press too, I guess. Oh, and Sky Blu: You just lost all your street cred. Thank You for flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment