FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

BRING ME THE FUNNY CONTEST

Here's something I want to try. Starting on the Monday Morning of every week (well, Tuesday this week) I'm gonna hold an entry contest. Anyone who reads this blog or who just comes across this post is up for the challenge. I'm looking for the funniest videos, images, jokes, anything out there on the web. And not something that's too popular, I want to see knew stuff. Exotic ass videos...candid photos, even personally made things that no one in the world has ever seen. But if someone sends me something like the Baby Samba dance then I'm gonna cyber-slap you. For an example of what will win, the one and only, "Don't Fall Asleep At A Baseball Game:" Top That! send entries to <---> sonoffuzzy@gmail.com <====> For videos: make sure I can either embed the video or at least link directly to it. Oh, and tell me who I should give credit to a name, alias, nickname, email, website, etc. The winning entry will be posted on Friday to take into the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment