FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

GOOFUS AND GALLANT OF PARENTING SKILLS

Sometimes kids say the darndest things. And it takes quality parenting to make sure they know what is right, and what is wrong. Let's take a look: My heart melted a little bit after seeing this girl say "but if he comes in here he's gonna kick my ass." and the look she gives her mom like, Are you not getting my logic right now? That was the cutest, "Are you fucken retarded?" look I've ever seen. Now let's see what Goofus would do.... Whoa-My-Fuck! She came out to the opening bell like vintage Mike Tyson. Out of the corner with a fuckin BOMB! Did I tell you or did I tell you about this trash talk you hear on XBox Live? you hear shit on Xbox that would make Charles Manson feel awkward. She kind stumbled a little bit, which heavyweights always do when the big blows don't knock 'em down, but then she comes back with some scary shit. Let's break this down XBOX Live Trashtalk 101 style: Open strong: "you know what nigger-boy, we just won! AHAHAHA" If opponent tries to scare you with real-life threats, run a quick fact check: "you're gonna tell my Mom? Yeah, what's my Mom's name?" ...and rebound with 'I'm-from-the-street' attitude: "You don't know me, My mom, my dad, you don't know my whole fucken entire day!" Then say something that doesn't quite make sense, to assure you're opponent that you're mentally unbalanced: "Where were you born from?! I'm gonna rip your head!!!" This little girl could make a grown man cry. Plus I love how her handler at the 1:43 mark tries to take this rabid girl for a walk, this bitch probably sleeps in a cage. And this video couldn't end more perfectly, this family's trashy walmart internet connection gives out and they get the boot. circle of life shit right there. People don't understand how fun it is to encounter this shit online, like I've been late for work because I couldn't break myself away from a situation like this one. The other day a kid that was maybe 8 was giving me prices on his older sister and his mother. Like he was pimpin them out...completely unprovoked. Weird, wild stuff. credit to Kevin Plowski for bringing me something worth seeing&sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment