FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

BEST BAR JOKE FROM THE WEEKEND

I spend most of the weekend in a bar, on one side or the other, so I may as well use some of the jokes that I inevitably hear. Some jokes are terrible and some are fantastic. And I remember when the Tiger Woods scandal broke it was like the flood gates just opened. I can't even remember an event that brought so many jokes---Conan had an entire nightly segment devoted to it. Anyway, here's teh best joke from this past weekend, whcih happnes to be a Tiger joke: . . . Tiger's recent scandolous behavior can be blamed on advice from his father, Earl, who told him: "Tiger, focus on golf and FUCK everything else!" . . . . And if you didn't think that was funny then maybe this recently leaked picture of Tiger's O-Face will do it for ya:

No comments:

Post a Comment