FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Friday, April 23, 2010

NETFLIX ANONYMOUS

You log onto your computer, you create a DVD queue, one DVD is mailed to your house, you watch it, you put it back in the mailbox, someone takes it away, and then a new movie arrives by mail in 1-2 days. What I just detailed may not seem like a horrific addiction, but that's just what it is. Netflix should be against the law. It has made me such a counterproductive slouch. I just lay in bed all day waiting to hear the mail slot hinge open. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end up like the Sloth victim from the movie Seven: No, I'm only kidding about laying in bed all day...you see, I have to lean forward and sit up to play by XBox Live---(gripes)----But XBox is a laugh riot, given my odd schedule of random class hours and night shifts, I'm usually online during the day playing against all kids (which has made my Kill:Death Ratio pretty solid) and it gives me a kind of insider's viewpoint to America's Youth, Our Future Leaders. Which, from my observations, all have lisps and ADHD. And they're all violently hateful. I have heard hate speech on Xbox Live that would make Hitler blush. I'm not even joking either. Like remember how people flipped when South Park first aired and the language coming out of these 3rd graders' mouths was so obscene? REAL 3rd Graders make Cartman sound like a Teletubby. For those of you who don't have XBox live, here's is the closest I could do for an example...and the kid in this video could be described as sedated compared to what I've heard:

No comments:

Post a Comment