FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

BREAKING REPORT FROM MEXICO TV'S INES SAINZ: APPARENTLY, PROFESSIONAL SPORTS' LOCKER ROOMS ARE TEEMING WITH TESTOSTERONE!!!

NEW YORK -- The NFL is looking into how a female television reporter was treated at New York Jets practice Saturday. Ines Sainz, a reporter for Mexico's TV Azteca doing a story on quarterback Mark Sanchez, had footballs thrown in her direction by a Jets coach during practice, and players later called out to her in the team's locker room. NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said Sunday that the league and the Jets began looking into the situation when they were made aware of it Saturday night. I consider myself a pretty decent, respectful fellow, but if I saw this woman walking down a crowded city street I'd probably pull my pants down to around my ankles and yell out some pretty obscene sexual suggestions. And I'd definitely throw balls at her. I don't think I sound sexist when I say that this woman is completely exploiting her superior physical--er...abundances by even having pictures like the ones above. How does that further your career as a reporter covering sports? Go and try and find me pictures of Chris Berman wearing a banana hammock...on second thought-- Don't. it'd be like if a Priest used steroids and got wicked jacked, not at all relevant to your specific line of work. I understand why good-looks get on TV, but if you're gonna market yourself as a total fox I have some advice: When you go into a locker room and you shake that T&A, don't be shocked when the team full of guys who have pharmaceutical testosterone and HGH injected in their asses until veins pop out of their teeth all pop boners and try to gang-rape you. Go to red-carpet events and talk about dresses. Also, Ines has a husband and 3 kids.... So this husband of hers must be the most secure man in the world, right? "Honey, you off to work to go watch 50 men with statuesque bodies all shower? Okay, have fun baby!"

No comments:

Post a Comment