FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

HEY ASIA: IF THE SHOE FITS, WALK

I love it when Asians get excited/amazed, it is THE best sound in the world, like the double take "Awwee-AAWWEEE" I wish that I could make that into a notifcation sound for my cell phone. Can anyone get on that and send it to me? I just like how Asians sound in general. The other day I walked by a group of elderly Asian women waiting for the 'Walk Signal' to cross the street. They were all talking at the same time. It sounded like a bunch of geese making noise, there's now way they can even understand eachother, right? But about this Japanese Precision Walking, any info on this? Did the Olympics just get that much worse? What could this possibly be? I'm guessing it's because Asians have come to terms with the fact that they suck at driving: and so they are going to MASTER walking. Because this is what that video is, it's walking at its finest. It reminds me of like how a blind guy can hear really good, the Asians are so bad at driving that they are genetically predisposed to be able to walk THIS good.

No comments:

Post a Comment