FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

JUST HANGIN' OUT!

I wouldn't want to come within 21 feet of this guy in a dark alley: I LOVE this guy's tenacity. Look at the way he tears towards his target, cuts its head off and then goes back to split it in two. Because to him, this isn't his parent's backyard. It's a fuckin jungle. And that's not a poorly homemade cardboard target. It's a gun wielding lunatic, "huh, that's my enemy." It's life or death. He's trying to demonstrate the 21 foot rule. Supposedly, if there is a showdown between a guy with a gun versus a guy with a knife, the knife guy CAN win if the two are less than 21 feet apart, because it takes too long to pull a gun, arm it, and fire a fatal shot. But ya gotta move. But if it's up to me, I'm still going with a gun. Unless I can choose a lightsaber:

No comments:

Post a Comment