FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Thursday, April 22, 2010

LET THE MAN PUSH HIS BEEF!

I just found out that Ben Roethlisberger has his own brand of beef jerky and so now I see what has been going on. Because with all these allegations of sexual misconduct being thrown at Roethlisberger I was starting to think that maybe they were true. There was a definite trend, I mean his Wikipedia.com page even has a section titled "Sexual assault allegations" that goes on to have several MORE sub-sections. Like this guy was the biggest piece of classless shit in the world. But it was all just a big misunderstanding! Obviously these "incidents" were just part of Ben's aggressive marketing campaign aimed to grab women and convince them that his beef jerky is the most soft & tender beef jerky you can buy! You can blame a guy for a lot of things but you can't blame a guy for trying to push his beef! Pff, I knew that was all crap. Big Ben exudes class:

No comments:

Post a Comment