FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

UNBORN JUSTICE

(CNN) -- An anti-abortion activist convicted of killing a Kansas doctor faces 25 years to life in prison when he is sentenced today. Scott Roeder testified at trial that he killed Dr. George Tiller to save the lives of the unborn. I am not 100% sure which side I am on of the abortion fight. I could be Pro-Life or I could be Pro-Choice. I have just, honestly, never had to give abortion much thought, you know? I just give the chick a few hundred bucks and then forget about it. But I guess my biggest question here: What if the unborn lives that this guy says he was saving were those of pacifists or monks or hippies. These kinds of people wouldn't want to have someone killing in their name. Scott, I think someone needs an ego-check... And a little sidenote, "Unborn Justice" is a great phrase that I just coined. That could be an awesome movie about some baby that went Rambo all over everyone's asses after it survived an abortion. I can already see the tag-line: You're gonna need a bigger wire hanger. (CUE: RATM - Killing In The Name Of)

No comments:

Post a Comment