FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

THE W-T-F-LINK OF THE DAY

So do I masturbate or not?

I don't know if you wanna see more pictures like this, but you should click that link because they're friggin hilarious.  It's all "creative" ideas of pregnancy pictures.    I'm trying to come up with my own ideas now, but it'd be pretty tough to top these folks.  I'm thinking the only way I could be more outrageous was if my picture had TWO pregnant women, showed penetration, one prego was holding a bazooka and I was performing some kind of feat of strength like holding a dumbbell overhead and fighting off a wild animal at the same time.  It's gonna be tough but the showman inside of me is telling me I gotta give it a try...


Thanks to Kikken for helping a brother out and sharing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment