FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

BRETT FAVRE'S STREAK ENDS

I love it.  It's over.  Now we can focus on the real news...like North Korea trying to book Eric Clapton for a concert, "Raaayrahh....got Kim-Jong on my knees, Rayrah."

This was definitely way more complicated and drawn out than it had to be.  And no not even just his retirement in general (knock on wood), I mean just his status for this past week.  The guy's shoulder is decimated.  Was it just that nobody had the balls to drop reality on him?  Because I could have done it.  Hey Brett, your shoulder is fucked.  You probably couldn't even pick up your dick to sext it to anyone.  I'd say chucking the pigskin 50 yards is out of the question. 

But I bet it wasn't that no one would tell him, I bet it's just that trying to tell him he can't play is like trying to hammer nails into concrete.  It's probably a running joke at his doctor's office.  All the nurses are huddled outside the door laughing as the Doctor explains, "In my medical opinion, it would be impossible for you to play the quarterback position at a competitive level given that your throwing arm is hanging onto your body by a thread."  Brett is like, "Well, don't sugar-coat it man. What odds ya givin' me, like 50-50?" 

When Brett Favre dies, probably a 1000 years from now, I hope his tombstone reads: 

Here Lies The Body Of
Brett Favre
b. 10/10/1969  -  d.12/14/3010
....he'll be a game time decision on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment