FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

NOVEMBER 10 IS MIKE MITCHELL DAY


Mike Mitchell Day in Quincy, MA from WGO Show on Vimeo.

Awesome.

Awesome, awesome, awesome. And it's right before my birthday, double celebration next year. But somebody better check on Michael Cassady there because I think he just got on the G-Town bus. Considering he calls it Quin-cee, I'd imagine he'd have a bit of trouble out there.

I've heard about Mike's show, plus he is in a group called the Birthday Boys they just put out a funny video about Pool Jumpers.  It is a wicked funny spoof on Dog Town and teh Z Boys.... "I must have got kicked out of 30,40 pools a summer---and those were just my family and friends."  If you've seen any of those documentaries about people who started popular trends, anything from graffiti to skating in pools to Canadian curling, the Birthday Boys take that tone and play it perfectly.  Check it out.

Here is Mike MItchell's talk show webpage:
What's Going On with Quincy's own Mike Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment