FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Friday, December 10, 2010

ANGRY BIRDS IS HOLDING ME HOSTAGE

So I'm pretty sure everyone has probably heard of this game by now because I'm always months behind the 'What's Hot' curve.  But just a few days ago some friends told me to download an app game "Angry Birds"  because it's on the Android market now.  So, per usual, I put off doing it for a few days and then downloaded.  Not a word of a lie, I started playing it and then I woke up 14 hours later with dirty underwear.  I just went into a gamer-trance.  The game is pure addiction.   It's the kind of game that makes you see how  those Asian guys die during  72-hour gaming sessions because they didn't stop playing to go the bathroom or eat.  I sympathize with those guys; matter of fact I've just started playing right while sitting on the toilet.  Problem solved.  Wanna borrow my phone now?

I highly recommend downloading it, as long as you don't have anything important to do in the next week, or even better if you are about to serve a life sentence.  And  actually, though I can't confirm it,  I heard a rumor that Angry Birds is why Charles Manson snuck a cell phone into prison. If playing Angry Birds instead of sleeping is crazy, then you can call me Charles Manson.

No comments:

Post a Comment