FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Thursday, August 5, 2010

THIS VIDEO JUST GRABS ME

So Tim from Relaxandtakenoteshiphop.com entered this video into the week before last's Bring Me The Funny competition, and I dismissed it because I'd seen it a while back. But then I kept thinking about it and laughing, so I want to throw it up with cred to Tim: I love how right after the cop jocks him the whole process just ends. Like he just wants to wrap it up so he can go straight to a sink and wash the gay off his hands. The cop wanted this search to be over so bad he probably could have found anything and would just write it off. If he found drugs he's be like "Well I'm pretty liberal on the whole drug issue so, you just hang onto that. What's this, anthrax? I don't even think that's illegal anymore...Okay, and here we have Osama Bin Laden's cell phone number? Oh Wow, well tell him I said hello, he's a character! And OKay, we're done here. Have a nice dick, i mean so long--ah Good cock--luck...Good luck....so gay"

No comments:

Post a Comment