FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Thursday, August 26, 2010

LOOK! IT'S A BIRD--- IT'S A PLANE!---- IT'S DRUNKFACED MAN!!!

Thursday Shot for the weekend is back! This one is a doozy, I've run into it several times, or more accurately it ran me into/over me several times. I can drink the drink but this one is only for the heavy hitters. I call it the "Speedbump," shot because after just a few you will be doing a certain Yoga position I call "Downward Drunkfaced Dog" in the middle of the street. ya know, like where a speedbump would be...haha. So the two parts are these: -Jaegermeister (how ever its spelled) -root beer I'm not even gonna give "directions" on how to mix these ingredients, it's too savage to be tamed. This shot will have you face planted by 1 a.m. I usually say enjoy, for this I say good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment