FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Monday, August 16, 2010

PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES ARE A STEP DOWN FROM CIRCUS PERFORMING MONKEYS---GET READY FOR A RANT!!!

MINNEAPOLIS (AP)—Ron Gardenhire heard the boos from Twins fans Sunday afternoon. And the Minnesota manager acknowledged he was kind of booing himself at the same time. Even though Kevin Slowey just thrown seven innings of no-hit baseball against Oakland, Gardenhire went to his bullpen to finish the game. The bid for a combined no-hitter didn’t last long, either, when Jon Rauch gave up a double to the second batter he faced in what would end being a 4-2 Twins victory. “I would boo me too,” Gardenhire said. “I took a pitcher out with a no-hitter going. But I would do it 1,000 times the same way.” The reason was simple: Elbow tendinitis caused Slowey to miss his last start. Combine that with 106 pitches to get through seven innings and there was little chance of him throwing two more innings—even if he continued to hold the Athletics without a hit. Take him out?!? Um hello, are you mental? That's the same shit Peyton Manning and the jackwagon Colts did last season. How are you going to fucking throw away an entire season of perfection in favor of a Super Bowl bid (which they lost). It's short-term heroics that wins the fans' hearts. That's why the 2007 Patriots are my all-time favorite team, even though I hate pro-sports as I view it more or less a public display of rape; business raping sport. But the Pats fucken went for it man, and what did the Colts do? Threw it away. Just like the Twins did by taking Slowey out. Now I'm only saying this one time: The man-behind-the-curtain who is pulling all the strings knows that tried and true fans do not go to the game to see an athlete give up; they know we want to see fierce competition. I want Kevin SLowey to throw pitches until his arm falls off. Then I want him to use his other arm. You're gonna fag-out on a no-hit bid at 106 pitches? Because of "elbow tendinitis?" I'm pretty sure that term is medically related to having a vagina so you either sac up or pack up Slowey. I threw the football 200 times at a family BBQ and could barely get out of bed this morning, Why? Because I WANTED "IT." Same with Manning last year. Who do you think people respect more? Pats in '07 or Colts in '09? Because I got to watch a team fight and scrap all the way to a perfect season, yeah sure they lost the Super Bowl, but guess what, nobody even remembers. That Super Bowl became a friggen punchline. Ya know what people do remember? THE PERFECT SEASON. Fans don't get herded into stadiums like cattle on $400 tickets, order $10 beers, $7 hot dogs and and sit down to shit it all out on toilets that look like they were imported from a warzone to watch a team pull out of a fucking attempt at perfection. Get Real, we're suckers not chumps. The Big Win only pays one person: The Man Behind The Curtain. He gets hundreds-of-millions in bonuses, even the cheerleaders get paid. Guess who gets a stick in their ass? US. WE THE FANS. If I had my way I wouldn't even let UFC fighters survive a loss. I'd make them fight until the death. You want to wear TapOut gear and gets queer tattoos? Then you gotta die for me to tolerate you. Otherwise, stop acting like a tough shit. I'm just so done with professional sports. If it wasn't for my Fantasy habit they may as well not exist. I think it's because I grew up under my Father's attitude, very similar to Sonny from a Bronx Tale: "See if you can't pay the rent, go ask Mickey Mantle and see what he tells you." Because none of them care about us. I mean at least in the pre-1990s they used to care. Hockey players all had full-time ball-breaking jobs and ugly wives so when they go onto the ice they wanted Blood and Death. And it was next to free for us fans. Nowadays you gotta lay down 75% of your weeks pay to watch some prima donna fag-out because his vagina hurts. I got two protruding discs, a torn labrum in my strong shoulder and a knee strain. Not one Boston pro-athlete is checking on my status, so what the fuck do I care about any of them? The whole team plane could go down and all it would it was take up a chunk of my morning paper's front page. The contrast in old-time and modern spots is a glaring one. Old Time HOckey defeated Communism in 1980, do you even comprehend how significant that is? And how it will never happen again. I mean, look at sports nowadays: like a couple of school girls. Professional Athletes used to be Gods among mere men: Now they're just a bunch of disrespectful, weak-willed, entitled dicklickers. Fucke em all.

No comments:

Post a Comment