FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Monday, August 16, 2010

CALIFORNIA GURLZ IS EPIC

Hold on, is this the best song ever? Okay, not best song ever -- but best single line in a song ever is "So hot will melt your Popsicle" If you see me when I'm jamming to this song and Katy Perry sings "So hot will melt your Popsicle" I fucken LOSE it. It's intense. If you pulled up next to me when I'm in my car and the windows are rolled up, right when that line happens I go bananas. I look like I'm special needs, insane, and gay all at once. Only downside is the actual music video. Katy Perry just doesn't do it for me. She's wicked hot, but the way she just kind of slumps around is boring. It'd probably be like fucking a hole in the mattress. She just looks bored trying to be sexy. Luckily there is always that token smoken hot back-up dancer that I freeze-frame spank it to. That back-up chick is always SO hot and gets so little face time. Maxim or someone should make a Top 100 list of Hottest Token-Smoken Hot Backup Dancers of All-Time. And believe me, EVERY GUY who has seen a fair share of music vids knows what I'm talking about,. P.S. this video shows Snoop Dogg as like a Candy Land faggish mayor. And it made me think about G's like Snoop, Dre, Iced Cube who take soft movie rolls like in Lottery Ticket. Didn't these guys kill people as kids? It's wild. Just weird an wild stuff. Now look at them. "Bikinis, zucchinis and martinis" ? For rizzle, Dogg? Hey, whatever though. I mean from Dogg's lips to my ears, I'm down homey. I love the pimp candy-cane, might even use one even though I don't need it. Just looks tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment