FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Monday, June 21, 2010

YOU LOSE, RAPIST

(CNN) -- South African Dr. Sonnet Ehlers was on call one night four decades ago when a devastated rape victim walked in. Her eyes were lifeless; she was like a breathing corpse. "She looked at me and said, 'If only had teeth down there,'" recalled Ehlers, who was a 20-year-old medical researcher at the time. "I promised her I'd do something to help people like her one day." Forty years later, Rape-aXe was born. The woman inserts the latex condom like a tampon. Jagged rows of teeth-like hooks line its inside and attach on a man's penis during penetration, Ehlers said. Once it lodges, only a doctor can remove it -- a procedure Ehlers hopes will be done with authorities on standby to make an arrest. "The ideal situation would be for a woman to wear this when she's going out on some kind of blind date ... or to an area she's not comfortable with," she said. First off, who would want to rape a lifeless-eyed, breathing corpse? And secondly, I love how Mizz Ehlers did a lil' impersonation of the rape victim and made her sound like an idiot, "If only have teeth down there". Like that's what I do when I order Chinese food. I drop all my articles and S's. "Yeah, I have four chicken finger, two crab rangoon, ohh-uhhhhh" A professional doctor shouldn't be as ignorant as me. I would have loved to see her say it though, I wonder if she went 'in-character.' But it does sound like this woman has done her homework. She figured out the ideal situations for rape like blind-dates and uncomfortable areas. But I kind of think this whole toothy-vag is gonna be a disaster. If I had to guess, I think at best all this will do is replace all the rape statistics with homocides. If some guy trying to rape a woman gets his dick ripped apart by a booby-trapped vajayjay, do you think he's gonna call it a day? No, he's gonna go bananas and maul the poor woman. OR this is gonna be used to redefine "revenge sex." So when some guy's wife finds out he's been giving it to her best friend, she's gonna lure him into her Temple of Doom. This also caught my attention: South Africa has one of the highest rape rates in the world, Human Rights Watch says on its website. A 2009 report by the nation's Medical Research Council found that 28 percent of men surveyed had raped a woman or girl, with one in 20 saying they had raped in the past year, according to Human Rights Watch. So apparantly they have professional rapists who keep track of their stats? Who answers YES when asked if they have ever raped someone? South Africa is in worse shape than I thought. Also, I don't think rape is funny. Rape is not funny. It's rape. I think these women should all be given guns and bowie knives.

No comments:

Post a Comment