FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Thursday, June 24, 2010

SHOT FOR THE WEEKEND!!!

So I'm thinking that every Thursday I am going to start posting one kind of shot for you to take into the weekend. It's not gonna always be some crazy shit, because I'll run out of ideas after like 3 weeks, and I probably won't keep this going anyway... So I'm keeping it plain and simple. K.I.S.S. = "keep it simple, shithead." This week's shot goes by a few names. It was shown to me as the "IRA." But since I'm not big into Irish politics I call it a few different names. One is "The Leprechaun," because it's green and Irish...plus after too many of them you'll be reduced to crawling around the bar on your knees, making you about the height of a Leprechaun. and the other is my preference: "Lucky Charms" - because it's magically delicious. This shot tastes like mint chocolate chip ice cream, you could almost sip it martini stylie. Ingredients: 1 part Jameson Whiskey 1 part Baileys 1 part GREEN creme de menthe -- you need the green and not the clear liquor. Directions: shake and shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment