FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Thursday, June 10, 2010

AMERICA IS GOING DOWN THE SHITTER

That's a baby. These Armenian bitches are still gonna live in Miami and act like teenage girls with a fuckin baby waiting at home? Get a clue. Look at her just standing next to it, like if she held the thing it'd throw off her outfit's concept. Maybe this pisses me off because of the Turkish blood that I have coursing through my veins. The Turks and Armenians have loathed one another for thousands of years, leading to violence and war, so maybe I'm predisposed to hating Armenians. On a sidenote, I wonder which of the sisters American people see as the representative Armenian woman. Like some people probably want to go to Armenialand because they think all their women will look like Kim/Kourtney. But then other people probably think all the women will look like Khloe. Hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment