FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Monday, March 14, 2011

ASIANS IN THE LIBRARY...SO HOT RIGHT NOW



So basically this is what happens in the uber-user-friendly internet age where even dumb blondes can upload onto YouTube.com.  What a dolt.  I barely made it through this whole "rant."  It's almost as moronic as Charlie Sheen's mumlbings (who for some reason is being called "surprisingly intelligent" because of his big-word-laden rants.   Let me clarify:  "Well-Spoken" means you can put forth well-constructed sentences...even if they are absent of idea.  "Intelligent" is when you can put forth well-constructed ideas.  "Charlie Sheen" is more-or-less neither...he is one helluva drug tho.)

But let's completely disregard this chick for the moment, she'll probably drown next time she sticks her head in a bucket of bleach anyway.  Actually, she'll probably get a reality TV deal out of this...just another reason to ignore her.

The reason I'm not interested in this video is because it was kind of a necessary evil that has led me to a little gem of a blog called "Asians Sleeping In The Library."  Clearly not the kind of Asian students that Little Miss Slut-Slut was talking about these Asians are just a-SNOOZIN with a capital S-N-O-O-Z-I-N.  In the library, in the computer lab, during lecture.  It's awesome.  I don't know why it's just Asians.  I do not care -  I just want more.

http://asianssleepinginthelibrary.tumblr.com/



and just for laughs:

No comments:

Post a Comment