FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! FIREWORKS ANYONE?




Let's start 2011 off the right way here; by singling out someone that I hate. Well, 'hate' is a strong word. I just think he needs to check himself, and he is:

That's right, I don't like the new Free Credit Score guy.

I'll admit, I like him better than the last guy,

<--who was just out of his league. I mean, the Geico gekko is playing chess while that guy was playing with monkeys in a barrel...I'm not even sure he could play guitar. When you have a powerhouse like the gekko in your field, you have to bring your A-game. The ad execs know this, so they bring in some fresh talent.

So this new guy won a contest with his band and now they get to write all the new songs. Given, the new songs definitely sound better. I just think he does it with a little too much attitude. Like, he really BELIEVES that he's rockin'. I can picture him kicking open the door to a bar and standing in the threshold. As he scans the crowd of faces from left to right he makes eye contact with a hottie and thinks to himself, "I'm the Free-Credit-Score guy." Check your ego report, chief. You won't regret it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment