FOLLOW THE FUZZ

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

SPARTACUS HAS CANCER

Why do the gods piss on me? Spartacus: Blood and Sand is one of the first television series that I have watched on a regular basis in a long time. I tried Lost but who could honestly follow that show? But now I've been faithfully watching the new Spartacus episodes as they come out. Now Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma trys to kill Andy Whitfield??? First of all, N-HL, who do you think you're going after here? We're talking about the gladiator who defeated the Shadow of Death and saved Crixus' life. Ol' Lymphoma musta thought it was getting the first Spartacus, Kirk Douglas. Kirk is pretty old I bet Non-Hodg could have gotten him. But not the new Spartacus, he's too bad ass. The thing that sucks is it's going to push back production on season 2 by a few months. And I'll probably stop watching. So I guess Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma wins this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment